Monday, April 26, 2010

Earth Day Paper

I realize I might be the only one who thinks my daughter's writing is hilarious, I'm OK with that. I just love the way her personality shines through in the things that she writes. You can almost hear the inflection in her voice as you read some words and the way she thinks about things can be very unique. The mispelled words will correct themselves in time, I just hope she never loses the desire to write exactly what her sweet little heart is feeling. I just need to record Hannah's paper and maybe share a smile or laugh with anyone else out there:

"Happy Earth day. It's Earth day so that meaaaaaaans that we plant trees or flawers or plants or enething and thes ar some things you do evry day but most on Earth day and it is. Turn of lights when you leav the room. turn off water and take out trash and pick up garbeg and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and a millen times a millen a lots. You see ther are a lot of things to do on Earth day we have this day to clean up the Earth and mace the trees healthy and to mace the world helthy and stay that way so evrything will be helthy even people. Go Green!!!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It might be because I have a child the same age, but I understood and appreciated every misspelled word. I love how determined they are at this age to have their thoughts written out.