Sunday, February 27, 2011

Valentine's Day


Our family made Mail Boxes so that we could give each other valentines throughout the month. It was sweet to get little notes here and there from the kiddos. Although I don't mind the guaranteed date to go out with my sweetheart, I wonder if Valentine's is more of a young person's Day; they really know how to have fun with it:

The girls requested buttermilk, heart shaped pancakes for breakfast (how could I refuse?).


Sarah and Hannah have loved a website that was recommended to us for cute girls hairstyles: cutegirlshairstyles.com That is where we found this adorable hairstyle for the girls; perfect for Valentine's Day and so easy to do! Playing with my girls' hair has gotten a lot more fun!

2 comments:

Jandi said...

So cute! Your girls' hair has been EXTRA cute lately. Nice job.

Ruth said...

Good (and fun) idea to have mail boxes and to give valentines to each other throughout the month. Cute hair.