Saturday, May 1, 2010

Mad Skillz

All of our children were recently caught demonstrating their talents on video. Here's a sampling:

David had the opening solo at the Jazz concert.


Sarah taught a very important lesson at the school variety show.


Hannah was a shining star at her choir concert.


Seth decided to bust a move at the Children's Museum.


Because I've never posted a video on the bloggg before, I thought I had to upload to YouTube then link from the Bloggg. As a serendipitous result, bigger versions can be seen on our YouTube Channel (devin8r).

2 comments:

Olivia said...

Wow! What a bunch of talented children you have!

the Horizon band sure didn't sound that good when I went to school there. David did a FANTASTIC job!

Sarah's song at the talent show was adorable, and it was a good message too.

Hannah has a beautiful voice. I love to listen to her singing strong and lovely every Sunday in Primary!

Seth looks like he was channeling a little Dance-Dance Revolution there, no? I didn't know he could move like that!--those are some mad skillz indeed.

ashley said...

Too Cute! You have such beautiful kiddo's! I love them all!

love,

aunt ashley