Monday, November 30, 2009

Thankfulness

So, the whole "thankful bloggg" thing didn't work out so well. Nonetheless, here is a list of things for which I am thankful (as posted on facebook over a one-week period; funky formatting on here is unintentional):
I am thankful...

  • for four children who have plenty of love to share with me.
  • for sisters who are good to me, in spite of many years of the big brother treatment. I miss getting to see them very often. They rock.

  • for the few discernible talents that I possess.

  • for a good memory (and good memories!).
  • for my mad Karaoke skillz.

  • for good food. After sight, I think taste is my favorite sense.
  • for good parents.

  • for a great job.
  • that, at 40 years old, my body still works the way I want it to.

  • for all of the Happy Birthday wishes!
  • for friends.

  • for my education.
  • to live in Colorado.

  • for the technologies that make life so comfortable.

  • to have family close by.
  • for my relationship with Jesus Christ.

I hope that everyone had a fantabulous Thanksgiving!

This was posted by Devin, but I must have been logged in as Stacey.

No comments: