Saturday, January 10, 2009

Bienvenido 2009

The day after Christmas, I had to take a trip to San Francisco for work, but managed to squeeze in a quick trip to Monterey to visit with my sister and her family. It was a great time, complete with a trip to Cannery Row, Carmel-By-The-Sea, a Rock Band jam session, and lunch at In-N-Out Burger (I like my cheeseburger "animal style").
After I returned, we headed down to Colo. Springs to celebrate the New Year with my parents and my other sister's family (we celebrated pre-Christmas with Stacey's family, but we forgot the camera so I don't have any photos). The day after we returned, my sister came up with her family and we did the Casa Bonita thing. The kids had a ball.

1 comment:

Judd Family said...

Oh we miss you guys! Great to see these pictures--it looks like your family had a lot of fun. I hope you enjoyed your trip as well.